Holiday Retirement Temporary Housekeeper/Server in Concord, North Carolina
AS A HOUSEKEEPER YOU START THE MORNING SERVING BREAKFAST IN THE DINING ROOM, TRANSITION OVER TO HOUSEKEEPING TO CLEAN APARTMENTS, SERVE LUNCH IN THE DINING ROOM, FINISH OUT DAY COMPLETING HOUSEKEEPING.
• Provide general housekeeping for both the Community as a whole, and individual resident apartments. This includes, but is not limited to: vacuuming, dusting, and cleaning the main entry way, common areas, dining room, hallways, patios, and resident apartments.
• Resident apartments also include clean and defrost refrigerators (as needed), clean and check heat system filters, etc., change the bed and linens, make sure adequate linen supplies in each apartment. Turn mattress (with assistance) as necessary and empty waste baskets.
• Provide deep cleaning of apartments as needed. Pay special attention to the main entry area, with focus on carpets, plants, pictures, railings, windows and light fixtures.
• Launder all linens by washing and drying in the laundry facilities provided.
• Follow Holiday’s sanitation and safety procedures. Details regarding the housekeeper’s cleaning responsibilities can be found in the Holiday Retirement Community Care Guidelines.
• Other duties as assigned.
Greet residents and guests at each table with a smile to serve beverages, cereals, and/or soups/salads from cart. Courteously and clearly review the menu of the meal, take resident orders; serve meals and desserts.
Return cart to kitchen and assist with storage of perishable items. If needed, deliver trays to resident rooms.
Bus and clear dishes from tables after meal and reset for next meal following proper sanitizing procedures for tables and chairs as outlined in the Food Service Guidelines. Vacuum carpets, etc.
Complete side work – fill sugar holders, replenish creamers, clean coffeemaker, etc.
Other duties as assigned.
Job Ref: 125697